GRACE RANCH RIDING INC EIN: 84-4538569
Grace Ranch Riding Inc is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, and /or educational purposes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code to:
We have begun accepting donations that will help special needs children, underprivileged children, and rehabilitated rescue horses. All donations are tax deductible. Your donations will go towards one of the following areas:
- Provide life changing equine experiences for challenged, special needs, and underprivileged individuals in a setting that fosters as much independence as possible.
- Maintain facilities and stock suitable for equine / animal interactions.
- Provide horse rescue and rehabilitation
Specific Objectives and Purposes
The specific objectives and purposes of this corporation shall be:
- Provide group riding lessons for special needs and underprivileged children. Program designed to promote growth of equine knowledge, mental health, well-being and physical activity of youth and adults. By teaming youth and adults with instructors, assistance and horses, the students are provided the opportunity for behavioral and attitude changes while gaining knowledge of horses and their needs and care. This allows the students to change behavior patterns and improve their ability to properly control their relationship with the horse. Success in this environment prompts improvement in other areas of life. These benefits apply to all of the other purposes.
- Provide private riding lessons for special needs and underprivileged children.
- Provide horse rescue and rehabilitation.
- Provide trail rides for special needs and underprivileged children.
- Use special needs an underprivileged students for riding instruction and horse care.
- Provide amateur sports for special needs and underprivileged children.
- Provide camp experience for special needs and underprivileged children.
- Maintenance of facilities to provide a safe environment for horses and students.
- Provide education on the proper care and maintenance of horses. Allow horses to be used beyond their normal productive life with student interaction. Keep them healthy for the remainder of their life.